Opening Reception: Friday, October 26th from 5-7pm
Show Dates: October 26th through November 21st 2018
CALL to ARTISTS
To submit your artwork to this show, please click here to download the submission form or continue scrolling for information on how to submit.
- Receipt of entry form, no later than: Monday, October 1st
- Delivery of art: October 8-12, Monday 9-1,Tuesday-Saturday 10-4 pm to 279 Main Street, Mathews
- Pick up art work: November 19-21, unless otherwise notified
- Artist must be 18 or older
- Artist’s name, title of piece, media and price must be written on a card and affixed to the back or bottom of the entry.
- All works must feature the fiber arts in some capacity. Works can be 2-dimensional or 3-dimensional pieces.
- Artists may submit entry forms for up to four pieces.
- Including a digital picture of entry is highly encouraged to help Art Speaks staff plan the exhibition display and publish the exhibition on the website.
- Two dimensional art must be ready to hang with wire hanging system. Please no saw tooth hangers.
Notification: Art Speaks Gallery will notify artists which entries will be included in the show based on the number of entries received. Space considerations as well as distribution of media types will be determining factors.
Sales: All work submitted must be priced for sale including commission (35% to Art Speaks Gallery) or marked with NFS information (not for sale).
Reception: Artists are encouraged to attend and spread the word about the opening reception. Marketing materials are available upon request.
Please send images, titles, medium, sizes and pricing to our Gallery Coordinator, Annie Harpe: email@example.com