Think Big! A Large Works Show
Opening Reception: Friday, March 30th from 5-7pm
Show Dates: March 30th through April 23rd
CALL to ARTISTS
To submit your artwork to this show, please click here to download the submission form or continue scrolling for information on how to submit.
- Receipt of entry form, no later than: Saturday- March 10th
- Delivery of art: March 26-28, Monday 9-1,Tuesday-Saturday 10-4 pm to 279 Main Street, Mathews
- Pick up art work: Monday April 23rd 2018
- Artist must be 18 or older
- Artist’s name, title of piece, media, price or NFS information, must be written on a card and affixed to the back or bottom of the entry.
- All media forms are welcome.
- Artists may submit entry forms for up to two pieces.
- Including a digital picture of entry is highly encouraged to help Bay School staff plan the exhibition display and publish the exhibition on the website.
- Two dimensional art must be ready to hang with wire hanging system. Please no saw tooth hangers.
- Entries should be at least 4' tall, no limit on width
- Entries should weigh no more than 70 pounds.
Notification: Art Speaks Gallery will notify artists which entries will be included in the show based on the number of entries received. Space considerations as well as distribution of media types will be determining factors.
Sales: All work submitted must be priced for sale including commission (35% to Art Speaks Gallery) or marked “NFS” (Not for Sale).
Reception: Artists are encouraged to attend and spread the word about the opening reception. Marketing materials are available upon request.
Please send images, titles, medium, sizes and pricing to our Gallery Coordinator, Saraya Cheney,: firstname.lastname@example.org